? ??????????????Foggy Lake View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 569 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crop Dusting? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 218 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Midw BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

Hi Everyone! A little about me....well I love to cook and bake. I don't have any formal training but have been working in the culinary field for over 10 years now. I worked for an Italian gentleman for 7 of those years. I learned how to make alot of dishes,and especially perfected my soup making. I love to make them! Worked as a baker in a corporate dining setting, which was really fun and interesting. (know I can make a different flavored muffin for every day of the week and not use the same flavor twice in a month)I have always loved the catering end of the culinary field. Maybe because I enjoy putting together parties. I especially love desserts and appetizers. Themed parties are fun too....So if you haven't guessed by now, I am into catering. I really enjoy setting up displays for my food. Always looking for ways to awe a client with my displays. Good food + an awesome display = repeat customers. Plus I have fun doing it!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When its this cold outside, what is everyones favorite dish or comfort food? poll

1. Homemade Mac & Cheese ?

2.Grilled cheese & Tomato soup ?

3.Chili with homebaked bread or biscuits ?

4. Chicken pot pie ?

5.Beef Stew with homebaked bread or biscuits ?

3 comments:

Reeni said...

I love almost all those things! I like to make homemade soup but tomato is not one of my favorites. Chili and pot pies are yummy too.

Jackie said...

Oh my. I love all these things!! I would say though that mac and cheese will almost always win out for me on a cold day. (Grilled cheese and tomato soup comes in a very close second).

Rico said...

None of them... The easiest meal I really like is tomato and eggs over rye toasted bits of bread.
Dice one onion and 3 garlic cloves, stick a little olive oil in a pan and once hot ad them (onion garlic and a little seasoning) once golden add a can of Italian plum tomatoes chopped, let them cook, on a bowl beat 3 eggs together once the tomatoes are cooked pour the eggs in and stir briskly it goes into an orangey colour, reduce to simmer while you toast a couple of slices of rye bread, cut them into soldiers and then across to form little squares, put into two plates scattered and pour half of the tomato and eggs on each plate...sprinkle a little parsley over and eat quickly takes me only 10 minutes to make +or- hehe cheers!!