? ??????????????Foggy Lake View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 569 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crop Dusting? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 218 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Midw BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

Hi Everyone! A little about me....well I love to cook and bake. I don't have any formal training but have been working in the culinary field for over 10 years now. I worked for an Italian gentleman for 7 of those years. I learned how to make alot of dishes,and especially perfected my soup making. I love to make them! Worked as a baker in a corporate dining setting, which was really fun and interesting. (know I can make a different flavored muffin for every day of the week and not use the same flavor twice in a month)I have always loved the catering end of the culinary field. Maybe because I enjoy putting together parties. I especially love desserts and appetizers. Themed parties are fun too....So if you haven't guessed by now, I am into catering. I really enjoy setting up displays for my food. Always looking for ways to awe a client with my displays. Good food + an awesome display = repeat customers. Plus I have fun doing it!

Friday, March 6, 2009

When your at the beach, what is your favorite fresh seafood you like to get and fix?

Sea Scallops
Little Kneck Clams
Shrimp
Soft Crabs
Oysters

1 comments:

Rico said...

really I like 'em all but would have to be sthe scallops... :D