? ??????????????Foggy Lake View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 569 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crop Dusting? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 218 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Midw BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

Hi Everyone! A little about me....well I love to cook and bake. I don't have any formal training but have been working in the culinary field for over 10 years now. I worked for an Italian gentleman for 7 of those years. I learned how to make alot of dishes,and especially perfected my soup making. I love to make them! Worked as a baker in a corporate dining setting, which was really fun and interesting. (know I can make a different flavored muffin for every day of the week and not use the same flavor twice in a month)I have always loved the catering end of the culinary field. Maybe because I enjoy putting together parties. I especially love desserts and appetizers. Themed parties are fun too....So if you haven't guessed by now, I am into catering. I really enjoy setting up displays for my food. Always looking for ways to awe a client with my displays. Good food + an awesome display = repeat customers. Plus I have fun doing it!

Friday, March 6, 2009

What is everyones favorite fish fillet or steak?

1.Tuna Steaks
2.Salmon Fillets
3.Swordfish Steaks
4.Flounder Fillets
5.Tilapia Fillets

3 comments:

Rico said...

I really like them all, but if I had to choose for me nothing beats (either silver or black) swordfish, grilled with a lemon butter and parsley sauce. yumyum

V.Streit said...

Tilapia. It takes on the flavor of whatever you put on it. It's perfect.

Freya said...

I have to go with salmon becuase nothing beats grilled teriyaki salmon served over marin/cucumber salad.