? ??????????????Foggy Lake View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 569 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crop Dusting? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 218 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Midw BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

Hi Everyone! A little about me....well I love to cook and bake. I don't have any formal training but have been working in the culinary field for over 10 years now. I worked for an Italian gentleman for 7 of those years. I learned how to make alot of dishes,and especially perfected my soup making. I love to make them! Worked as a baker in a corporate dining setting, which was really fun and interesting. (know I can make a different flavored muffin for every day of the week and not use the same flavor twice in a month)I have always loved the catering end of the culinary field. Maybe because I enjoy putting together parties. I especially love desserts and appetizers. Themed parties are fun too....So if you haven't guessed by now, I am into catering. I really enjoy setting up displays for my food. Always looking for ways to awe a client with my displays. Good food + an awesome display = repeat customers. Plus I have fun doing it!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wild Mushroom Agnolotti, with breaded Chicken tenders and a Mushroom blend cream sauce.




Here's a quick and easy dinner!


I wanted to make a quick, inexpensive dinner for my hubby and I. So here is what I came up with.......
3TBLSP Butter or margarine (I used smart balance)


3TBLSP Olive oil


2TBLSP Chopped onion


2TBLSP Chopped garlic (You can use more or less to your liking)


4oz Blend of sliced mushrooms(I used crimini,shiitake and oyster.)


9oz Package Buitoni Wild Mushroom Agnolotti.


8oz.Whole Milk


3/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese(give or take a little)


Kosher salt to taste.(I like to use this but regular salt can also be used)


Fresh ground pepper to taste.


Chicken tenders, you can bread your own or get some pre-made ones. I had some pre-made ones on hand.


4TBLSP flour


1.Put a pot of water on to boil.


2.Put your chicken tenders in to bake.


3.Saute first three ingredients lightly. Onions will start to become transparent. Add your mushrooms. Just slightly saute mushrooms. Sprinkle enough flour to thicken your mixture. Slowly add 8oz whole milk. Bring mixture to slight boil and reduce heat to simmer, slowly stirring mixture. Salt and pepper to taste. I let this cream mixture simmer while I finished the Agnolotti and tenders. Before plating I added about 2TBLSP fresh grated parmesan cheese to the mushroom sauce. Plate and serve. Sprinkle a little fresh parm on top.

0 comments: