? ??????????????Foggy Lake View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 569 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crop Dusting? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 218 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Midw BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

Hi Everyone! A little about me....well I love to cook and bake. I don't have any formal training but have been working in the culinary field for over 10 years now. I worked for an Italian gentleman for 7 of those years. I learned how to make alot of dishes,and especially perfected my soup making. I love to make them! Worked as a baker in a corporate dining setting, which was really fun and interesting. (know I can make a different flavored muffin for every day of the week and not use the same flavor twice in a month)I have always loved the catering end of the culinary field. Maybe because I enjoy putting together parties. I especially love desserts and appetizers. Themed parties are fun too....So if you haven't guessed by now, I am into catering. I really enjoy setting up displays for my food. Always looking for ways to awe a client with my displays. Good food + an awesome display = repeat customers. Plus I have fun doing it!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Free Time.......

Hey Everyone!
Its been awhile since I've had so much free time! I know, I know.......it's a good thing that I'm so busy. Spring brings so many different occasions. Besides,the normal Bridal shower, rehearsal dinner,anniversary or birthday. Anyways, we decided since we had a few days off in a row that we would pack up and go visit our family in North Carolina, especially since it doesn't look like we will have any time until vacation time in July. I decided to bring the computor and catch up on my posts. Well I guess I will start with my last post. Our event turned out great! I want to thank everyone for all of their ideas on Pesto Dip recipes. I decided to go with my basic idea for a Pesto Dip and just injected it with a few of your ideas! So my finished product was a Roasted Red Pepper Pesto Dip. Let me tell you it was a really big hit! I also did a Pesto Salsa. It too was a big hit. People were able to come and sample your items and then you could also sell it. I made my own tortilla chips so they had a chip to dip into one of the sauces. Needless to say I sold all of them and could have sold more if I had it. We are already planning on doing it again next year. Once people tasted it, they had to have some to take home. Its not one of your typical dips that you can get in the store. So to everyone who posted an idea on pesto dip, thank you, thank you, thank you!

0 comments: